A Gazebos Galore factory acrylic paint job is the best spent few extra dollars.
When a gazebo is painted from the factory, all the surfaces are sealed with paint prior to assembly. Even the ones you can’t see.
If you were to get a raw gazebo and paint it yourself after delivery and install, it would be impossible to get to these surfaces. As you can see in this picture, the timber surface under the Colorbond is being sealed with top quality exterior Solagard Acrylic.
Solagard’s Total Protection Technology provides total protection against Australia’s harsh weather and is designed to keep painted surfaces looking better for longer.
Solagard Acrylic paint has many advantages:
- UV Block Out – Blocks out harmful UV rays preventing them from penetrating the surface
- Flexible – Resists cracking & peeling for long-term weather protection
- Stay Clean – UV Cross Link. Toughens the surface to stay cleaner for longer
- Breathable – Resists blistering by allowing water vapour to pass through
- 100% Acrylic – Resists chalking and fading in the extremes of sun and weather
- Inhibits growth of mould & mildew – powerful formula to protect the surface
- Made and developed in Australia for lasting protection in all Australian conditions
Australian Made & Owned
Gazebos Galore is a fully certified Australian made and owned company employing local tradesmen to craft your gazebo masterpiece. Certified and more importantly, trusted by businesses, private clients, resorts, embassies, nursing homes, cemeteries, councils and government departments to deliver high quality gazebos every time.
Handypay offers simple payment plan solutions so that you can turn your house into a home today and pay over time – that’s handy!
Connect with Gazebos Galore
Email or phone us now.
If you wish to visit the showroom please call first for an appointment.
Gazebos Galore install gazebos from Cairns to Adelaide and ship gazebos Australia wide